Criminal defense lawyer Vaugand is back in the limelight after several years in the shadows.
Defender of lost causes, he's never shied away from boxing with the heavyweights. Nor has he ever pulled his punches: at 35 he already had his mug, his belligerence, a hunger for justice and a thirst for battle.
Then there was the accident--his son's. And when his friend Brémont stepped up to defend the “presumed guilty”, Vaugand saw it as a betrayal. After that he disappeared from the courtroom for 2 years, with no sign of life. Now he's back and everybody is asking: where's he been all this time?
- Mini-Series / Detective story
- Producer(s) & Channel(s):
- GMT productions / France 2
- Charlotte Brändstörm
- Olivier Marchal, Arthur Jugnot, Antoine Duléry, Virginie Hocq
- 2013 - 2014
- English / French
- Available rights:
- French-speaking territories / Worldwide